What a wonderful week at the summer cottage! Since this was a few weeks ago, I am going make this post a little bit shorter. I will have mostly pictures on this post. Anyways, eating, sleeping, and going to the sauna are the main things that you do at the summer cottage and relaxing of course! During our stay there, we would get up late in the morning, enjoy some breakfast, and then go outside and enjoy the sun for a bit. Then we would eat lunch and go to the sauna afterwards. Going to the sauna is a great experience! It feels so refreshing when you jump into the cold water after you've been sweating quite profusely. I don't know what I'm going to do without it when I get home. I am so used to going to the sauna! Anyways, after we went to the sauna and swam, we would go back inside the main cottage and watch TV. I have watched so many TV shows that I've never watched before because I never have the time. All in all, the week at the summer cottage was quite relaxing and fun!!

Beautiful Sunset
Washing the Potatoes
Relaxing
Sauna Time
1st time with an air rifle
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!
Inka, Emil, and Me
It looks like you had a lot of fun in Finland! Meeting new people and experiencing a different kind of culture will certainly keep your spirits up while you are away from home. And I have to agree with you about saunas. You can never truly say that you’ve experienced Finland without experiencing saunas! Sauna is an original product of Finnish culture, and up to now they regard this as an important activity. Apart from the health advantages it provides, it is serve as a communal bond between them. And more importantly, to welcome their visitors and share their culture and beliefs.
ReplyDeleteNeil Dalby
Nothing is more enjoyable than spending your summer going for sauna and a swim in the cold water afterwards. That’s just so invigorating! Oh, I miss our Finland vacation. This post makes me want to take a short leave from work and head to our cottage for a relaxing sauna. This is how I want to spend my summer. Glad to hear that you had a great time there. :) ->iHealth Saunas
ReplyDelete